Pizza Man Columbia Heights
4045 Central Ave NE
To our Online
As of today
(3/17/20) we are moving forward with the mandated “Touchless”
Delivery Method. Here’s what you need to know:
- We have fully removed our Dine-In area.
- Online ordering will require Credit Card usage to finalize any order. That DOES include carryout orders.
- Any tips should be done on the credit card.
- We want to distance our staff from cash as much as possible.
- As being mandated by the Governor, we can no longer hand you your order in person at your residence. Please watch for our drivers as they arrive.
- Please provide something obvious for our drivers to set your food on. We would much rather NOT set food on doorsteps. So please have a chair or small table places near the entry to your home.
- If you live in an apartment our drivers will call you when we arrive. But again, we cannot directly hand you the food, so have something for us to place the boxes on. The delivery personnel will NOT be entering the building.
- If you are ordering from a workplace, our drivers will call you when we arrive. But again, we cannot directly hand you the food, so have something for us to place the boxes on. The delivery personnel will NOT be entering the building
- If you are sick, or show any signs of illness, please do NOT enter our facility for carryout. Place a delivery and wait for us to drop your food off.
We are doing our
best to keep everyone healthy and safe. We are also doing our best to
execute all the new rules and regulations. None of this is ideal and
we are aware its stressful. Please be patient with us.
are also going to vary greatly. This is uncharted territory and we
are a small business with minimal staff. We will do everything we can
to keep the information on Carry-Out and delivery times current.